Sunday, June 10, 2012

Shalom,


Today's reading in Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food is very good and very important for believers to understand!


Heart Hunger
June 10, 2012
"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst" (John 6:35). Before Adam sinned, he walked and talked with God. Adam had fellowship with God. But when Adam fell, his spirit became estranged, or separated, from God. Since that day, in the life of every person born into this world, there is a heart hunger - a spirit hunger. This heart hunger causes men to seek something to satisfy it. Some look to worldly possessions. Some look to false religions of this world. Yet nothing can satisfy this heart hunger but God. Although this heart hunger may have driven a man to all kinds of things, it ends when he finds Jesus Christ. When he becomes acquainted with the Lord Jesus Christ and receives eternal life and is born again, he becomes the child of God. Man then has a relationship with God! He can fellowship with God! His heart hunger is satisfied! 
Confession: I come to Jesus. Therefore, I shall never hunger. I believe on Jesus. Therefore, I shall never thirst. I am related to God. He is my Father. I have fellowship with Him. My heart is satisfied! 

When we realize that THIS is the condition of every person we come in contact with who has NOT received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior, then we can better understand the way they react to us. We then can be led by the Spirit of God to speak the RIGHT things, the NEEDFUL things, to them! Only HE knows what it will take to get through to each person! He did for you! Amen! Let's practice being led by the Spirit every day so that WE can affect the eternity of those we meet! Here to encourage you in this is an older song from Hillsong called "Sing Of Your Great Love":




Shalom in Him!