Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shalom,


Proverbs 2:1-6:


 1MY SON, if you will receive my words and treasure up my commandments within you,
    2Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom and inclining and directing your heart and mind to understanding [applying all your powers to the quest for it];
    3Yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
    4If you seek [Wisdom] as for silver and search for skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures,
    5Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of [our omniscient] God.
    6For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Notice how much of this is OUR choice! It is OUR responsibility to meet the conditions for the promises of God to be fulfilled in our lives! It takes diligence, faithfulness and patience to walk in this! I must receive his Word. I must treasure the Word. I must pay attention to the Word. I must go after the Word. I must ask for Wisdom. I must seek and search the Word! No one can do it for me and no one can do it for YOU! Make it YOUR determined purpose today to SEEK HIM! He WILL be found by you, when you seek Him with your whole heart (Jeremiah 29:13 AMP)! Amen! Here is Hillsong with "I Live To Know You":


Shalom in Him!