Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shalom,


Today's entry in Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" is all about the Greek word "zoe"! We have an article on "Zoe" on The Spoken Word Church website. I will share it with you here:


Zoe (pronounced dzo' ay) is a small Greek word with a big meaning. Simply put, Zoe means life. Not just life as we think of it (living or being alive), but the word Zoe means eternal life, never-ending life, God's life. Zoe is life as God has in Himself! The God kind of life! John 1:1 says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:4 says, "In Him (the word, Jesus) was life (Zoe!)." 1 John 5:11-12 says, "...God has given us eternal life (Zoe) and this life (Zoe) is in His Son (Jesus). He that has the Son (Jesus) has life (Zoe), and he that has not the Son of God (Jesus) has not life (Zoe). Jesus also said this in John 10:10:
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). 
If you have received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you have Zoe, life, God's life inside of you. The same life that is in God is in you! You can truly say with Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (with His life!)." If you have never received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you do not have this life in you. Is there any reason you can't receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior right now? Pray this prayer so that you, too, can be filled with His LIFE!
Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.   
Now you MUST get involved in a good local church where you can be taught the Word of God and be in fellowship with a like-minded family of believers who will love you and support you! I KNOW that The Spoken Word Church is a GREAT local church! let us know where YOU are and we will help you find one in your area!  Here to encourage you is Hillsong with "Mighty To Save":




Shalom in Him!