Monday, March 12, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 71:5-8:


5 For You are my hope; O LORD God, You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence. 6 Upon You have I leaned and relied from birth; You are He Who took me from my mother's womb and You have been my benefactor from that day. My praise is continually on You. 7 I am as a wonder and surprise to many, but You are my strong refuge. 8 My mouth shall be filled with Your praise and with Your honor all the day.


I often think of what a blessing it would have been to grow up in a household that really loved the Lord and treasured His Word! It would probably sound a lot like this Psalm! The really wonderful thing about the New Birth, though, is that I DID have a brand new start when I was born again! All things were made new (2 Corinthians 5:17)! Now I can say: My praise is continually on You! Amen! My life before receiving Jesus as Lord and personal Savior actually DOES make me "a wonder and a surprise to many"! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being my strong Refuge! Hallelujah! Here is Hillsong with "With You":




Shalom in Him!