Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shalom,


I LOVE Psalm 65:1 in the Amplified Bible!


1 TO YOU belongs silence (the submissive wonder of reverence which bursts forth into praise) and praise is due and fitting to You, O God, in Zion; and to You shall the vow be performed.


So many times I have heard believers quote Psalm 46:10a:


10a Be still and know that I am God:


There is a place for being silent and still in His presence! We MUST spend time LISTENING to Him when we are in His presence! But, if we are truly aware of His presence, that time of silent stillness HAS to result in the rest of verse 10


10b I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.


THAT is why I like Psalm 65:1 so much! When I am in "submissive wonder" of His awesome presence, then I WILL "burst forth into praise"! There can be no other response! Make sure that YOU are spending the time in His presence, each and every day, that is necessary for YOU to maintain faith, trust, and confidence in Who He is and who YOU are - IN HIM! Amen! Here is a song that should help! "Wonderful God" by Hillsong:




Shalom in Him!