Friday, March 23, 2012

Shalom,


Romans 10:1-4 (NLT):

10 Dear brothers and sisters, the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. 2 I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal. 3 For they don't understand God's way of making people right with himself. Refusing to accept God's way, they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law. 4 For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in Him are made right with God.

Paul referred to "God's Way" in these verses. Do YOU know what God's Way is? Look at John:14:6 (AMP):


6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. 

Paul had an intense desire that His people receive Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior. WE must have that same intense desire if we want to please God! Romans 10:9-10 show the way to BE born again:


9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

The Amplified Bible says this:

9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation.

If you have never received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior, you can right now! You must understand that you are a sinner who needs a Savior. Then you must believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for YOU and that he rose again from the dead. If you do, then pray this prayer:


Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen. 



Now you ARE the righteousness of God through the blood of Jesus! Find out what the Word of God says belongs to you as a member of God's family! Your life will never be the same! Amen!  Here to encourage you is Hillsong United with "One Way":



Shalom in Him!