Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 86:8-13:

8 There is none like unto You among the gods, O Lord, neither are their works like unto Yours. 
9 All nations whom You have made shall come and fall down before You, O Lord; and they shall glorify Your name. 
10 For You are great and work wonders! You alone are God. 
11 Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name.  [Ps 5:11; 69:36.] 
12 I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore. 
13 For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness toward me; and You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol [from the exceeding depths of affliction]. 

How could anyone NOT want to love and serve a God like this! And then add verse 15:

15 But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth.

We have a great newsflash for those who have been told that God is just waiting to hammer them for wrong-doing! He NEVER wanted to do that, that's why He sent His only Son to be our Savior! He IS mercy itself! His grace and forgiveness are just waiting to be accepted and received! Make sure that YOU are presenting the RIGHT Gospel! The Good News that God isn't holding anything against anyone! That the ONLY thing keeping people from intimate fellowship with the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible is their choice to receive Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior! PREACH IT! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "I'm Not Ashamed":


Shalom in Him!