Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 42:8:


8 Yet the LORD will command His loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life.


We have covered "loving-kindness" before and discovered that it is the Hebrew word "checed", which means: goodness, kindness, faithfulness, favor, loyalty, unfailing love, mercy, strength, steadfastness, and love. Our God COMMANDS this "checed" to be active in our loves! When we maintain deep, intimate fellowship with HIM, then we WILL wake up singing His praises! I LOVE when that happens! My desire is to wake up every morning singing praises to Him! This song from Hillsong is what I have been singing as I wake up over the last couple of weeks! It is called "My Heart Is Overwhelmed"




Shalom in Him!