Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shalom,


Today is my Birthday! This day always makes me think of Psalm 139:12-18:

12 Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.  [Dan 2:22.] 
13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. 
17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!  [Ps 40:5.] 
18 If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When I awoke, [could I count to the end] I would still be with You. 

It doesn't make any difference what tests, trials, or temptations come against me! The One, True God KNOWS me! He made me, He loves me, and He is ALWAYS for me (John 56:9 & Romans 8:31)! He saved me, healed me, and delivered me from every evil work! He has already blessed me with every Spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3) and He desires to freely give me all good things (Romans 8:32)! I AM, of ALL people, MOST BLESSED! And so are YOU! Amen! Here is Hillsong United with "Light Will Shine":


Shalom  in Him!