Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shalom,


In reading Exodus 27-28 for the Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today, I was reminded again of the awesome attention to detail that the God of the Bible has! He is SO very ordered and efficient! Nothing that He has ever said or done has been without power or specific significance! And that same attention has been given to every aspect of YOUR life! Have you ever read Jeremiah 29:11 in the Amplified Bible?


11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the LORD, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.


The Complete Jewish Bible says:


11 For I know what plans I have in mind for you, says Adonai, plans for well-being, not for bad things; so that you can have hope and a future.


The Message Bible says:


11 I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.


I cannot think of any other person that I would trust so completely with my life! He ALWAYS wants only GOOD for my life, and yours! Trust Him! You CAN! Amen! Here is Hillsong United singing "With Us":




Shalom in Him!