Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 7:14-17 always reminds me of the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote! Those shows were such a good example of these verses! Here they are from the Amplified Bible:

14 Behold, [the wicked man] conceives iniquity and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies.15 He made a pit and hollowed it out and has fallen into the hole which he made [before the trap was completed]16 His mischief shall fall back in return upon his own head, and his violence come down [with the loose dirt] upon his own scalp17 I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

I WILL praise Him for Who He is, AND, for what He has done! That includes defeating the enemy for me! He enforces that defeat over, and over, and over again for ME when I stand strong on His Word! Here is another clip from those cartoons that is much better quality than the one I used before! Enjoy and EXPECT! Amen!



Shalom in Him!