Monday, January 16, 2012

Shalom,

Psalm 16:7-9:


7 I will bless the LORD, Who has given me counsel; yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the LORD continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore my  heart is glad and my glory [my inner self] rejoices; my body too shall rest and confidently dwell in safety.


Once you understand that you, like God, are a triune being (three in one - spirit, soul, and body) (1 Thessalonians 5:23), then you can understand how your heart can instruct you at night, EVEN as you sleep! The heart is the combination of the spirit (made in the image of God, recreated to life at the New Birth) and the soul (mind, emotions, and will). You mind is NOT your brain! You brain is the part of the body that allows expression of the mind while on this earth. Your spirit and soul work together to make decisions that are carried out by your body! Your re-born spirit is ALWAYS in tune with God. Your soul depends on what it is fed by what you see, hear, and choose to think about. When they are in tune, you can grow up in the things of God even as you sleep, especially if you choose to have the Word of God, in some form, going into your eyes and ears consistently! Go to sleep hearing the Word of God and give your soul the assistance it needs to hear HIM. Then don't be surprised when even your dreams are all about the Word! Glory to God! Then you, too, can rejoice in verse 11:


11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.


Here is Hillsong with "From The Inside Out":




Shalom in Him!