Friday, January 27, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 27:1 says this:


1 THE LORD is my Light and my Salvation -- whom shall I fear or dread? The LORD is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?


"Salvation" here is the Hebrew word "yesha`", meaning: deliverance, salvation, rescue, safety, welfare, prosperity, victory, liberty. In other words, He IS everything you will ever need! If you have received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior, then you have THIS Light and THIS Salvation living IN YOU! Get to know Him so that you can walk free from all that this world will throw at you! You are MORE than a conqueror, in Him (Romans 8:37)! The devotional "Heaven Calling" says this for January 27:


When evil surrounds you, look for My good. It is there. In gloomy obscurity, seek My clear light. I am there. In only a matter of time you will emerge from sin-steeped circumstance into a beautiful new chapter of your journey. Wait on Me.


SEE the Light that is IN you, then BE the Light to the world! Amen! Here is "Light Will Shine" by Hillsong United:




Shalom in Him!