Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shalom,


Job 42:5:


5 I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear, but now my [spiritual] eye sees You.


Job had previously heard OF the LORD. He knew the LORD only by what others had said about Him. NOW, after hearing the WORD of the LORD, he saw Him with the eyes of his spirit! Have YOU only heard ABOUT the LORD, or do you know Him personally? Paul said that he made it his "determined purpose" to know the Lord (Philippians 3:10 AMP). The only way to know Him is through His Word! Psalm 25:5 says this:


5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.


Pray this every time you study the Word. The Holy Spirit will teach you the Word of God so that you can really come to know the Living Word Himself! 




Shalom in Him!