Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shalom,


The devotional "Heaven Calling" for today says this:


"Precious one, do not question My choice of you for the task at hand. If you weren't ready, I would not have asked you to do it.


Instead of giving in to fear of inadequacy, trust Me. Rely on Me. Lean on Me. And just as I did for Moses, I will help you to accomplish what I have called you to do.


I have been equipping you for this task since the day you were born. All of your life experiences have been in preparation for this moment. Act on it, and I will bless your every effort."


Do you have something that you know God wants you to do, but you have allowed fear to keep you from obedience? Look at Philippians 4:13 again:


13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].


Remember the teabag infusing the water with flavor that we have discussed in a previous post? THAT is how HE infuses your very being with His strength! You CAN do anything and everything that God has called you to do! Amen!


Here is "Faith" by Hillsong. Click through to You Tube for the lyrics!




Shalom in Him!