Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Shalom,

We read 2 Timothy 2 in today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. Look at verse 15

15 Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

I remember being told by a few people when I was first born again that only the Pastor can understand the Bible. I was SO blessed to have already been taught by good Bible teachers that I should never go to church or to a meeting WITHOUT my Bible! It HAS been given to each and every believer to KNOW Him and His Word! Paul said this in Philippians 3:10 and it is MY determined purpose, also! 

10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection

AMEN! 2 Timothy 2:15 is telling us that we SHOULD study! Diligently! Part of study is meditation. Joshua 1:8 is one of the very best verses on this! 

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

So, I hope that if YOU have not yet put your whole heart into learning God's Word and His Ways, that you WILL make that decision now! It takes a diligent commitment and it takes time, but every layer of TRUTH that we can add to our firm foundation in the Word of God will ONLY ever help us to BE all that God intends for u! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Behold (Then Sings My Soul)":


Shalom in Him!