Thursday, November 16, 2017

Shalom,

We read John 14 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today. John 14:6  is one of the most well knowns verses in the Bible!

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

There IS no other way! JESUS is THE WAY! AMEN! He is the ONLY way for a sinner to become a saint! A new creation that never existed before! I LOVE this verse, but I learned something new from this chapter! In verses 1-3 we have this:
Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.

We learned about these verses during our Wednesday Night service this week! We learned that this life is preparation for the next! We are destined to one day BE in our Father's house! He is preparing our life after earth! The next life will be much, much more than anything that we have experienced in this life! Much, much more of everything GOOD! We will be very busy with the things that God will have for us to do and I KNOW that it will never be boring! There is a reason that we need to be preparing HERE for our time THERE! We don't yet know what it will entail, but we DO know that it will be without evil influences and that we will be able to thrive! When we look at this life in THAT light, we can handle anything that comes, KNOWING that HE has this! AMEN! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Future Marches In":


Shalom in Him!