Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Shalom,

Today's "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers is another very vital message for born again believers to really get inside!

The Bounty Of The Destitute

Being justified freely by His grace… — Romans 3:24

The Gospel of the grace of God awakens an intense longing in human souls and an equally intense resentment, because the revelation which it brings is not palatable. There is a certain pride in man that will give and give, but to come and accept is another thing. I will give my life to martyrdom, I will give myself in consecration, I will do anything, but do not humiliate me to the level of the most hell-deserving sinner and tell me that all I have to do is to accept the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.

We have to realize that we cannot earn or win anything from God; we must either receive it as a gift or do without it. The greatest blessing spiritually is the knowledge that we are destitute; until we get there Our Lord is powerless. He can do nothing for us if we think we are sufficient of ourselves; we have to enter into His Kingdom through the door of destitution. As long as we are rich, possessed of anything in the way of pride or independence, God cannot do anything for us. It is only when we get hungry spiritually that we receive the Holy Spirit. The gift of the essential nature of God is made effectual in us by the Holy Spirit; He imparts to us the 
quickening life of Jesus, which puts “the beyond” within, and immediately the beyond has come within, it rises up to “the above,” and we are lifted into the domain where Jesus lives (John 3:5).

I LOVE this! The very best definition of humility is accepting something you don't deserve! JESUS did not deserve the cross, but He humbled Himself to take up that cross so that you and I can take up the Salvation that He so willingly provided! Now WE humble ourselves under His mighty hand to receive ALL that He has provided for us! Will YOU humble yourself to receive so great salvation? There is NO other way to have Heaven as your home when you leave this earth, and no other way to have a relationship with the Creator of all that is! If you have never done so, please pray this prayer now, receiving JESUS as Lord and personal Savior and become a forever member of the family of Almighty God!

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now you qualify to KNOW Him, as Paul mentioned in Philippians 3:10! Let's GO! Here is Hillsong UNITED with that song!



Shalom in Him!