Friday, November 3, 2017

Shalom,

John 1:1-4 gives us this magnificent TRUTH! 
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.

His LIFE is "zoe", which means life as God has within Himself! WE, who have received JESUS as Lord and personal Savior,  now have this ZOE in us, because Holy Spirit Who lives in us.With that in mind, let's look at this vital Truth shared by Joseph Prince in his "Grace Inspirations" devotional for today:

‘HELP ME PRAY, HOLY SPIRIT’

Jude 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit

When my daughter Jessica was little, she woke up one night crying. She was not sick, but would not stop crying even though her mother and I tried to pacify her. I did not know what to do. I went to the restroom, sat on the floor and cried out, “Holy Spirit, You know what is wrong with my child. You know what she needs better than I do, so I yield her to You now.” I started praying in tongues and she stopped crying immediately!

Now, I wish that such instantaneous results are the norm, but they are not. On another occasion, I experienced severe pain from the back of my neck to my shoulders. I prayed for healing, but the pain persisted for quite some time and I was quite concerned.

One night, in my room, I knelt down and prayed, “Holy Spirit, You know this condition. I don’t know what it is, but I am asking You to make perfect prayer against this condition.” I started praying in tongues. I don’t know how long I prayed, maybe an hour or so, until I felt the burden lift. I finally fell asleep, still in pain. But when I woke up, all the pain was gone!

When you are faced with a crisis, you can tell the Holy Spirit, “I don’t know how to pray about this problem. I have done everything I know, but I don’t seem to be getting my breakthrough. Help me pray, Holy Spirit.”

And as you pray in the Spirit, you will feel like there is a prayer going on within you. Flow with it until you feel a release. You will feel peace, the burden lifting and a note of victory inside you. The Holy Spirit will assure you that everything is going to be all right or He will prompt you to do something. Then, you will find that what has been hindering you from receiving your breakthrough is removed, and in its place is the answer you need!

Thought For The Day When you don’t know what else to do and don’t seem to be getting the breakthrough you need, ask the Holy Spirit to help you pray.

Let's make use of every Gift and Weapon that our Father has given us to FIGHT and WIN every fight of faith! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with an older, but EXCELLENT song called "This Is How We Overcome":



Shalom in Him!