Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shalom,

Psalm 28:7-8 shows us this very encouraging declaration of faith!
The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.

Allow the Lord, Who desires to be all of these and more for you, to continually fill you to overflowing with His presence, His power, His wisdom, His Anointing and His infinite mercy and compassion! You and I should be walking out our lives every single day without an ounce of fear, worry, guilt, condemnation or sense of inferiority! HE has done GREAT things, and He has done them in YOU! AMEN! 

Psalm 126:3:3 The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad!

Philippians 1:6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

Let's make full use of all that HE has done IN us by shining the Light of His Life and His Love and His Grace to everyone we come in contact with! They may never be convinced by our words, but the presence of the Living God IN us is undeniable! Those who really want Him will be drawn to His life IN US! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong Kids with an older song called "Everyday":

EVERYDAY LYRICS

VERSE
What to say Lord? 
It's You who gave me life and I 
Can't explain just how 
Much You mean to me now 
That You have saved me Lord 
I give all that I am to You 
That everyday I can 
Be a light that shines Your name 

VERSE TWO
Everyday Lord I'll 
Learn to stand upon Your word 
And I pray that I)
That I might come to know You more 
That You would guide me 
In every single step I take that 
Everyday I can 
Be Your light unto the world 

CHORUS
Everyday 
It's You I'll live for 
Everyday 
I'll follow after You 
Everyday 
I'll walk with You my Lord 

BRIDGE
It's you I live for, everyday 
It's you I live for, everyday 
It's you I live for, everyday

Shalom in Him!