Sunday, July 5, 2015

Shalom,

I have encouraged you in the past to get the very most out of your daily Bible study by praying Psalm 25:5 before you start:


5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long. AMP

This is a very good way to start, but yesterday, during our Worship Service at
The Spoken Word Church, Holy Spirit showed me another prayer that is very powerful, also! Look at Psalm 119:18:

18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law. AMP

The phrase "that I may behold" is the Hebrew word "nabat", which means: to look intently; to regard with pleasure, favor or care; spiritual and inner apprehension (understanding, perceiving, comprehending, grasp). Memorization of Scriptures will never give you understanding! It is the meditation of those Scriptures (Joshua 1:8) that will bring wisdom and understanding so that we can become doers of the Word of God and receive the promised rewards! SO, begin to add this prayer along with Psalm 25:5. You will begin to "see" with the eyes of your understanding and the Word of God will come alive to you! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Hosanna":


Shalom in Him!