Monday, March 16, 2015

Shalom,

Many born again believers are becoming discouraged by the persecution of Christians and by the horrifying debauchery and sadism of the Islamic terrorists who are rampaging across much of the Middle East, and threatening Europe and the West. The horrifying and repulsive things that they are doing are intended to strike fear in everyone named as a target by them. I want you to read Psalm 75 right now!

Psalm 75

To the Chief Musician; [set to the tune of] “Do Not Destroy.” A Psalm of Asaph. A song.

We give praise and thanks to You, O God, we praise and give thanks; Your wondrous works declare that Your Name is near and they who invoke Your Name rehearse Your wonders.
When the proper time has come [for executing My judgments], I will judge uprightly [says the Lord].
When the earth totters, and all the inhabitants of it, it is I Who will poise and keep steady its pillars. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
I said to the arrogant and boastful, Deal not arrogantly [do not boast]; and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn [of personal aggrandizement].
Lift not up your [aggressive] horn on high, speak not with a stiff neck and insolent arrogance.
For not from the east nor from the west nor from the south come promotion and lifting up.
But God is the Judge! He puts down one and lifts up another.
For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup [of His wrath], and the wine foams and is red, well mixed; and He pours out from it, and all the wicked of the earth must drain it and drink its dregs.
But I will declare and rejoice forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10 All the horns of the ungodly also will I cut off [says the Lord], but the horns of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall be exalted.

Remind yourself DAILY that the God of the Bible neither sleeps nor slumbers (Psalm 121:4)! He is FULLY aware of what is happening. These situations have NOT diminished HIS power and they have not changed His Word toward US! We STILL can do ALL things through HIM! In fact, look at the Amplified Bible for this in Philippians 4:13:

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

Remember that Jesus said THIS in Matthew 28:18-19a:

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,

WE have the authority to use God's power over ALL the works of the enemy! BE NOT AFRAID the Spirit of God is saying to YOU! Know your authority in the Name of Jesus and by the Blood of Jesus and the Word of God! THEY have a sure and certain end, and it does NOT include any of the blessings of our Covenant with God UNLESS they repent and be born again. So FEAR NOT! God has a way out of every situation you find yourself in. Seek Him first and He will reveal Himself to you. AMEN! I would LOVE to hear this Psalm sung to the tune of "Do Not Destroy" as it says above! I can just imagine this to sound like a war song! Until we are able to hear this one, here is our own war song, an oldie but very good! Carman with "God's Got An Army":


God's got an army, not afraid to fight
Soldiers of the Cross and children of the light
Warriors of righteousness with healing in their hands
God's got an army marching to the land

Let me hear war cry, hey
Let me hear war cry, hey

We're a people with ears to hear and hearts to respond
To spiritual needs of the nation
We're a showcase of what he'll do when we are strong
In Jesus to a whole generation

The world won't be the same tomorrow
Because we're here today
The kingdom of hell is gonna feel sorrow
'Cause our war cry is worship and praise

God's got an army, not afraid to fight
Soldiers of the Cross and children of the light
Warriors of righteousness with healing in their hands
God's got an army marching to the lands

Let me hear war cry, hey
Aww, let me hear war cry, hey

The apostles and prophets are speaking forth
The flames of revival, well, they are burning
Like old Joshua, well, went marchin' out to possess
And there's no way our minds will be turning

There's joy in the battle so we commence
To change this nation's course
The kingdom of God is suffering violence
And a violent taken by force
(Taken by force)

God's got an army, not afraid to fight
Soldiers of the Cross and children of the light
Warriors of righteousness with healing in their hands
God's got an army marching to the land

Let me hear
Let me hear, hey
Hey, this means war, man

I'm a soldier
(In the army of the Lord)
I'm a soldier
(In the army of the Lord)

I'm a soldier
(In the army of the Lord)
I'm a soldier
(In the army of the Lord)

We're not afraid to stand and fight
(We're not afraid to stand and fight)
We cast out demons left and right
(We cast out demons left and right)

We're strong in battle, strong in prayer
(We're strong in battle, strong in prayer)
We tell Satan, get out of here
(We tell Satan, get out of here)

Sound off  (Jesus)
Sound off  (Is Lord)
Sound off   (Jesus is lord, Jesus is Lord)

Shalom in Him!