Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shalom,

I had my own idea of what I was going to write here today, but the Spirit of God has a different idea! I will be sharing THIS, from Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food:

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones" (Prov. 16:24). 

Words bless or words curse. Words heal or words make us sick. Words that we hear in the morning will linger with us throughout the day. Wives and husbands need to realize that a biting, stinging word in the morning will rob their companion of efficiency the whole day long. But a loving, tender, beautiful word, a little prayer word, will fill that loved one with music, and lead them into victory. 

Parents and children need to realize that the home atmosphere is a product of words. 
Learn to make words work for you. Learn to fill words with power that cannot be resisted. How do you do that? By filling your words with faith and love. 

Confession: My words work for me. I fill them with a power that cannot be resisted. I fill my words with faith and love. My words bless. My words heal. My words lead my loved ones into victory. My words charge the atmosphere of my home with faith and love! 


The ONLY way that we can REALLY control our words is to make sure that we are filling our hearts (spirit/soul combination!) with HIS Word! Look at Luke 6:45:

45 The upright (honorable, intrinsically good) man out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart produces what is upright (honorable and intrinsically good), and the evil man out of the evil storehouse brings forth that which is depraved (wicked and intrinsically evil); for out of the abundance (overflow) of the heart his mouth speaks.

What WE allow IN is what will eventually come out! We know that Joshua 1:8 tells us to do THIS:

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

I know that some people think that it is too hard to "remember" to meditate, or to find the time to do it. That is simply not true! In truth, we are all actually meditating all day long! Meditation is simply thinking about, speaking about, envisioning, imagining, daydreaming about something that we have heard. Some people are absolute pros at worrying, which is actually meditating on the problem instead of the answer! SO, we must direct our daily meditation to the Word of God! THEN what comes out of our mouth will be an abundance of the Word of God! We will then be speaking life instead of death (poverty, sickness, lack, etc.). Here is a GREAT promise to those who will meditate on, and then speak, the TRUTH! John 15:7:

If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.

AMEN! Let's arm ourselves with the Word of God, the TRUTH (John 17:17), by reading/studying, meditating, speaking and expecting HIM to confirm that Word with signs, wonders and miracles (Mark 16:20)! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "No Reason To Hide":


Shalom in Him!