Saturday, January 17, 2015

Shalom,

Psalm 17:15 is probably the best advice I could give you for walking in the fullness of the Life of God within us! 

15 As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice, and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake [to find myself] beholding Your form [and having sweet communion with You].

It is ONLY through intimate fellowship with HIM that the Holy Spirit can make the Word of God come alive to us so that we can act on  it! Let's look again at one of my favorite Scriptures, Philippians 3:10-11:
10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] 11 That if possible I may attain to the [spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body].

There are NO short cuts to really knowing the God of the Bible intimately! It takes time and commitment to REALLY get to know anyone. HE is the MOST important person for us to know! I challenge you to make 2015 the year that HE becomes more real to you than any other person in your life! Is that even possible? YES! With GOD all things are possible (
Matthew 19:26), AND, all things are possible to those who will believe (Mark 9:23)! AMEN! Let's go for it together! Here is a song that will help you to make that commitment! Hillsong United with "Oceans - Where Feet May Fail":



Shalom in Him!