Friday, October 31, 2014

Shalom,

I have always tried to keep this exhortation, from Terri Savelle Foy, foremost in my thinking as I set my schedule for the day:

"Don't prioritize your schedule; you must schedule your priorities."--Terri Savelle Foy

It's very important to our continued success that we make God's priorities our own! Don't make your own schedule and then decide what's most important. Instead, list the things you would like to accomplish. Now get into YOUR secret place with your list and find out what God's plan for you is! Write down THAT schedule and you will not fail! Amen! Look at today's Devotional from our Spoken Word Church website!
Let's pray this prayer together: Father, I set myself in agreement that the will of God shall be done today. In my government. In my local church. On my job. Within my home and family.
You see my written list of things to do. You know the people I am meeting today. Remove those who do not belong on my schedule. I speak to the north, the south, east and west and call forth from the shadows of my life those you have intended to be linked with me.
Father, your priorities are mine. Your will shall be done. I am led by your peace, filled with your joy and controlled by the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)
NOW you can go about your day in confidence that you walk in the favor and anointing of the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! Expect results! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Search My Heart":



Shalom in Him!