Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Shalom,

Mark 11:23 tells us how the God kind of faith operates! 

23 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him. AMP

Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food for today addresses this very thing!

"We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak" (2 Cor. 4:13). 

Paul wrote, "We HAVING the same spirit of faith...." He didn't say, trying to have, or praying for, or hoping for; he said, having! Having what? The same spirit of faith. And what kind of faith is that? The kind that (1) believes, and (2) therefore speaks. 

Isn't that the same kind of faith Jesus is talking about in Mark 11:23? The kind that: 
(1) believes in the heart 
(2) says with the mouth 
(3) then it comes to pass? 

Yes! That's the same spirit of faith! And Second Corinthians 4:13 says that we have it! 

Confession: I have the same spirit of faith. I believe and therefore I speak. I have a measure of the God-kind of faith. I have a measure of the kind of faith that created the worlds in the beginning. I have a measure of mountain-moving faith. 


So how will YOU put that God kind of faith to work in YOUR life? Faith requires a target! Make sure that you are writing down your dreams and goals, needs and desires. Now find out what the Word of God has to say about each of these. Meditate on it until it becomes real to you. Speak it out of your mouth and let the God kind of faith that is in do what it is meant to do! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Up In Arms":



Shalom in Him!