Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shalom,

The Bible Plan for today includes Psalm 3. We'll look at a couple of verses here:

1LORD, HOW they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.2Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

That may be what the picture looks like in your life in the natural realm! But the really GOOD news is that our results are NOT based on the natural realm, but on the SUPERnatural realm! The GOD realm! Let's look at the next verse:

3But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Not that's a powerful promise! The word "glory" is the Hebrew word , kabowd, which means: honor, abundance, riches, splendor, reputation and glory! That sounds like a real "head lifter" to me! And He also promises to be our shield for protection, provision and safety! Sounds like we have it made as believers. We just need to meditate on these Truths until they are real to us, then we can operate in them! Keep meditating and the Word of God will continue coming alive to you!

Shalom in Him!