Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shalom,

I want to look at Psalm 7 today:

1O LORD my God, in You I take refuge and put my trust; save me from all those who pursue and persecute me, and deliver me,2Lest my foe tear my life [from my body] like a lion, dragging me away while there is none to deliver.

That's the way to start dealing with any and every situation we face! Call on God to deliver you! Then remind yourself of His promises and speak the Word back TO Him:

6Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; lift up Yourself against the rage of my enemies; and awake [and stir up] for me the justice and vindication [that] You have commanded.7Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about You, and return on high over them.

Declare Who He is and what you are expecting Him to do, according to His Word:

8The Lord judges the people; judge me, O Lord, and do me justice according to my righteousness [my rightness, justice, and right standing with You] and according to the integrity that is in me. 9Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the [uncompromisingly] righteous [those upright and in harmony with You]; for You, Who try the hearts and emotions and thinking powers, are a righteous God.10My defense and shield depend on God, Who saves the upright in heart.11God is a righteous Judge, yes, a God Who is indignant every day.

Then thank Him for the victory and continue to praise Him for Who HE is:

14Behold, [the wicked man] conceives iniquity and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies.15He made a pit and hollowed it out and has fallen into the hole which he made [before the trap was completed].16His mischief shall fall back in return upon his own head, and his violence come down [with the loose dirt] upon his own scalp.17I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

THAT is the sure-fire way to get God's results in every area of your life! Hallelujah!

Shalom in Him!