Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shalom,

Proverbs is so filled with Wisdom, you could study every verse for hours and continue to learn new things! I particularly like Proverbs 3:1-2:

MY SON, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall they add to you.

These verses tell me that if I put God's Word first place in my life, by spending time in it and obeying it, then I can count on being able to accomplish everything I need to each day (length of days) and that I will NOT have my life on earth cut short because of sickness, disease, weakness, infirmity or any work of darkness or worker of darkness (years of life worth living)! How did I get THAT from these verses? By years of meditating on the Word, allowing for layer upon layer of Wisdom and Knowledge to build! also, by acting on that Word and proving to myself that it works! Joshua 1:8 tells us to meditate on the Word of God day and night! YOU can begin, if you haven't already, right here in Proverbs! Wisdom is laid out quite plainly here! So, go for it! Amen! Here are a few more pictures to inspire you!






Shalom in Him!