Sunday, September 30, 2018

Shalom,

We read Psalm 91 again today in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. This Psalm is filled with the promises of God for protection, provision and safety for all who will trust in HIM!
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

AMEN! There should never be a doubt that you allow into your mind concerning God's desire to protect and provide for you! He NEVER changes! His LOVE for you never changes! His compassion for you never changes! His mercy is new every morning, not changed but renewed! I urge you to meditate on Psalm 91 and then pray it over yourself, your family, your home, your job, your church and anyone else that you are responsible for! EXPECT the answers to come quickly! Amen! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Shadow Step":


Shalom in Him!