Saturday, September 22, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to share "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin!

The Righteousness of God
"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). 

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin...." 


I've tested people by reading this portion of Scripture and then I've asked them, "How many of you believe that's true?" They all lifted their hands. Then I would read the last part of the same verse, "...that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." 


And then I would say to them, "Therefore, we - you and I - are the righteousness of God in Christ. How many of you believe that's true?


Most of the time I couldn't get half of the crowd to lift their hands on the last part. And yet, if the first part of that verse is true, then the last part must be true too! 


God made a provision for us that belongs to us. We need to realize that it is ours! 


Confession: Jesus became sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. God provided righteousness for me. Righteousness is mine. I have it now! I am righteous now. 
AMEN! Now WE must choose to believe that the Word of God is truth, with no contradiction! Here is Hillsong with "I Will Boast In Christ":


Shalom in Him!