Monday, September 3, 2018

Shalom,

I have never been more shocked in my life as a born again, Spirit-filled believer than I have been recently to realize how completely ignorant many believers are of the simple, basic Truths revealed in the Word of God! With the availability of good, sound teaching on the basics of faith and grace under our new and better Covenant, there is no excuse for born again believers to still condemn another believer to hell for making a mistake! So, like Peter, I think it not a hard thing to go back over the basics of faith! Here, to do that better than almost any other teacher, is Kenneth E. Hagin with tomorrow's "Faith Food"!

The Word

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). 

"I just don't have any faith," some Christians say. "I've prayed and fasted for faith, but I just don't have any." 

Asking for faith will never produce faith. Why not? Because faith doesn't come by asking; faith comes by hearing. By hearing what? The Word of God! 

Having to encourage Christians to have faith means that the Word of God has lost its reality in their lives. None of the New Testament Epistles encourage believers to have faith. 

Why not? Because the Epistles were written to the Church. And its individual members are actually born into the family of God. Believers have received the Holy Spirit as their Teacher, Guide, and Comforter. And the measure of their faith will be the measure of their knowledge of the Father - and their knowledge of their privileges. 

Simply study the Bible and get acquainted with your Heavenly Father. Walk in the closest possible fellowship with Him. Become familiar with your privileges as His child. 

As you become one with the Word, and the Word becomes one with you, you will become mighty in faith. 

Confession: As I study the Word of God, I am becoming one with it. I am feeding upon it; I am hearing it; and faith is coming to me. 
Make studying the Word of God your #1 priority and you will refuse to be ignorant of what HE has provided for you! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":


Shalom in Him!