Monday, September 17, 2018

Shalom,

I Love today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin!

His Workmanship

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10). 

We believers didn't make ourselves who and what we are - God did. So be careful about passing judgment on God's creation. 

Christians who think they are being humble, sometimes say, "I'm so unworthy." But God didn't make any unworthy new creations. I'm not unworthy, and you're not unworthy either. To say that you are unworthy is not humility - it is ignorance of the Word of God, and it gives place to the devil to dominate you. 

We are God's workmanship! When you belittle yourself, you are actually complaining about what God has done. You're belittling His workmanship. 

"Created in Christ Jesus," our scripture says. Quit looking at yourself from the natural standpoint. Look at yourself in Jesus. You'll look much better. You see, God the Father doesn't see you like anyone else sees you. He sees you in Christ! 

Confession: I am God's workmanship. He made me a new creation. He created me in Christ Jesus. I see myself as God sees me. I see myself in Christ. 
I want to especially draw attention to this statement: To say that you are unworthy is not humility - it is ignorance of the Word of God, and it gives place to the devil to dominate you. 

So many believers think that this type of statement is being humble, but it is actually extremely prideful! It is REALLY saying that, even though our Father said that what JESUS did for us was ENOUGH, this couldn't be true! It is REALLY saying that God is not being truthful when He tells us that WE are heirs of God and joint heirs with JESUS Himself! It is REALLY saying that WE know more than God does! Let's not be ones who call God a liar! We ARE who HE says we are! We HAVE what HE says we have! We can DO what HE says we can do! Let's just let God BE God! Agree with HIM, because He is NEVER wrong! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "I Am Who You Say I Am":


Shalom in Him!