Monday, September 18, 2017

Shalom,

So many times I have heard people refer to certain ministers as "Prosperity Preachers". Have you ever heard of anything so ludicrous? What SHOULD they be, "Poverty Preachers"? When we serve the Living God Who gives us RICHLY all things to ENJOY (1 Timothy 6:17)? Or the God Who came SO THAT we could have AND ENJOY life (John 10:10)? Look at what we read today in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan in Hebrews 13:5-6:
Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?

We are told to be free from the LOVE OF MONEY! I have known many more poor people who have the love of money than I have people who are prosperous! The love of money is the strong desire to have money and 'THINGS'  at all costs! The BIBLE way to prosperity is to love GOD and His WORD first! Pursue the Biblical path to prosperity, which is simply to be in control of every area of your life so that no one can dictate to you what you can and can't do! It means to have the means to fulfill God's plan for you life AND to ENJOY this life! Look at John 10:10 from the mouth of JESUS Himself!

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].

Refuse to allow the small thinking and incorrect knowledge of God's Word  that some people exhibit to hinder YOU from pursuing ALL that God has provided for you through our New  and BETTER Covenant! Be all that YOU can be, and allow GOD to BE God! AMERN! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Shadow Step":


Shalom in Him!