Thursday, September 14, 2017

Shalom,

My meditation today is centered on Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food".

Family
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:12-13). 

No truth in all the Bible is as far reaching as the blessed fact that when we are born again we come into the family of God! God the Father is our Father! 

He cares for us! He is interested in us - each of us individually - not just as a group, or a body, or a church. He is interested in each of His children, and He loves each of us with the same love. 

However, our Heavenly Father is not the Father of everyone, as some supposed. Jesus said to some very religious people, "Ye are of your father the devil..." (John 8:44). Yes, God is the Creator of all mankind, but a man must be born again to become His child. He is God to the world, but Father only to the new creation man. 

God is your very own Father. You are His very own child. And since He is your Father, you can be assured that He will take a father's place and perform a father's part. You can be certain that as your Heavenly Father, God loves you, and He will take care of you. 

Confession: I am born of God. I am born into God's family. God the Father is my Father. I am His very own child. He is my very own Father. He loves me. He provides for me. He takes care of me. 
AMEN! What an amazingly glorious TRUTH! WE are members of God's very own family, because of the Blood of JESUS, shed for ALL people, for all sin, for all time! HE proivdced for ALL people EVERYWHERE to belong to His family, but He left the choice to receive that only and completely in our hands! Whosoever WILL means WE have a part to play. What an incredibly easy part we have! Thank You, JESUS! Have YOU received HIM yet? If so, I am so glad that we are members of the same family! If not,WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU WAITING FOR? There will never be another way, or another chance after this life is over! No one will ever be able to 'pray you in' once you leave this life! (No matter how much money they may pay! Don't fall for those tricks, schemes and lies of the devil!) JESUS said that HE is the ONLY Way to the Father! BELIEVE Him! RECEIVE Him! If you haven't yet, but you are ready to, please pray this prayer, and then let us know that you have! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Now get into the Word, and into a good local church that teaches the Word. Begin to grow up in the things of God and in the TRUTH about who YOU are - IN HIM! You WILL be BLESSED! AMEN! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Shape Of Your Heart":


Shalom in Him!