Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Shalom,

I have ALWAYS loved today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin!

No Tresspassing!
"Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]" (Ephesians 4:27 AMP).
 I remember reading in Reader's Digest about a lovely little patch of grass that people were prone to cut across. So the gardener built a small fence around this beautiful square of grass - just some small stakes and string. But people persisted in stepping over the string and walking across the grass. So the gardener painted a crude sign: Gentlemen will not, and others must not, trespass on this property! 
That gave me the idea of putting up a sign on my body. You can't see it, because it's in the spirit. But the devil can see it. My sign says: NO TRESPASSING! DEVIL, THIS MEANS YOU! I did that by faith. I've had that sign up for years now, and the devil doesn't trespass on God's property - my body. 
As the custodian of your body, it's your job to see to it that Satan does not trespass on God's property. 
Confession: As a custodian of God's property, I do not allow trespassers. I leave no room, nor do I even give a foothold for the devil. I allow him no opportunity.
Take up the mantle of authority that the Lord your God has already given you! YOU have authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing can "by any means hurt you!" AMEN! Look at Luke 10:19:

19 Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

AMEN! HE desires that we walk in HIS authority so that HE can confirm the WORD that WE speak with signs, wonders and miracles! Thank You, JESUS! Here is Hillsong with "Desert Song":


Shalom in Him!