Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Shalom,

I have been meditating on a specific Scripture used at Christmas time so often. When we take the time to think about it, the Gospel is right there in one verse! Isaiah 9:6-7:
For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Jesus was born as a human baby of a virgin. He was conceived by the Spirit of God. 'A Child is born'! Before being born as a baby, He set aside His glory with the Father in Heaven. 'A Son is given'! Jesus never stopped BEING God, but He did nothing on earth AS God! He did everything that He did as a Spirit-filled MAN! 100% Man and 100% God! The PERFECT Mediator between God and man Who fully qualified to represent BOTH in a showdown with the devil! He paid the ultimate price for OUR Salvation and now the ONLY thing keeping any person from the Heaven of the Bible is NOT sins committed, but it IS rejecting JESUS as Savior and Lord. If Jesus is not YOUR Savior, then you have NONE and must pray the awful price yourself! Is there REALLY any reason that you can't receive JESUS as Lord and Saviour right now, and know for a certainty that YOU will live forever in the HEaven of the Bible? Please pray this prayer, believing, and become a member of the family of God!

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Let us know of your decision so that we can help direct you to a good local church where you can learn more of the wonderful Word of God and have fellowship with like-minded believers! Here is a Christmas song by Hillsong that covers this wonderful Gospel! "Perfect Love":


Shalom in Him!