Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Shalom,

Galatians 5:22-23 tells us what a treasury we have inside of us because the Spirit  of Almighty God lives in us!
22 But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, 23 Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge].

What this TRUTH in God's Word is saying is that when Holy Spirit took up residence within is, He brought with Him all of these wonderful 'fruit'! I do NOT have to pray for patience! Patience is a part of who I now am because of HIS presence within me! What I MUST do, though, is to meditate on this until the TRUTH that I cannot yet see with my physical eyes becomes more real than what they CAN see! The same is true concerning every one of these precious and valuable 'fruit'! HE has already done His part by fulfilling the promise of God living IN us. Now I must stir up my faith until it is so real to me that I fully EXPECT to walk in the victory of it! AMEN! Joshua 1:8 tells us HOW to meditate! 

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

I will think about, speak about (to myself and others), ponder, muse, dream and allow Holy Spirit to paint very real images inside of me! THEN I will be able to DO what He leads, guides and directs me to do, in full confidence that everything will work out VICTORIOUSLY! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Wake":


Shalom in Him!