Thursday, December 15, 2016

Shalom,

Proverbs 16:3 gives us instruction with a promise!


Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.

The promise is that when we commit to God's plans and purposes for our individual life, He will cause the desire FOR those plans to grow, AND He will cause us to have success in what we do! If you are not experiencing success in your pursuits, check first of all to see that you have committed them to HIM. Have you been willing to make little adjustments that He has given you to do? Remember, HIS eyes are running over the whole earth to set up those situation and circumstance for YOU to be blessed (
2 Chronicles 16:9), and to be a blessing (Zechariah 8:13)! When He tells us to do something, it is ALWAYS for our benefit to do so! He sees and knows the whole picture, and is causing everything to work together for YOUR good, when your heart is set on pleasing Him (Romans 8:28). Here is another verse that goes right along with Proverbs 16:3, which is part of our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today. The new verse is Psalm 37:4:

4 Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

HE will put desires in our heart so that HE can fulfill those desires FOR us. His blessing in and upon our lives will draw people to Him! Let's make those small adjustments so that we can stay continually in position to receive God's very best. After all, THIS is His will for us: John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

AMEN! I think that it is a GOOD thing to trust completely in Him. How about you? Here is Hillsong Worship with "In Control":

From heaven You can hear
I know You’re drawing near
As I worship
Held within Your love
The wind and waves will come
But I will stay here

I lift my hands to heaven
Here my heart surrendered
I tell my soul again
You are Lord of all
Though the seas are raging
You will speak and tame them
In You I find my rest
You are in control

Through valleys I will trust
Your Spirit is enough to keep me walking
You guide my every step
Speak life to me again
Lord I need You

I will trust in only You
No one can add to Your perfection
You’re the beginning and the end
More than I can comprehend
There is no one like You

No one
No one
No one Jesus


Shalom in Him!