Friday, June 10, 2016

Shalom,

I want to share today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin because it goes right along with the one from yesterday! 

Heart Hunger
"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst. (John 6:35). 
Before Adam sinned, he walked and talked with God. Adam had fellowship with God. But when Adam fell, his spirit became estranged, or separated, from God. Since that day, in the life of every person born into this world, there is a heart hunger - a spirit hunger. 
This heart hunger causes men to seek something to satisfy it. Some look to worldly possessions. Some look to false religions of this world. Yet nothing can satisfy this heart hunger but God. Although this heart hunger may have driven a man to all kinds of things, it ends when he finds Jesus Christ. When he becomes acquainted with the Lord Jesus Christ and receives eternal life and is born again, he becomes the child of God. Man then has a relationship with God! He can fellowship with God! His heart hunger is satisfied!
Confession: I come to Jesus. Therefore, I shall never hunger. I believe on Jesus. Therefore, I shall never thirst. I am related to God. He is my Father. I have fellowship 
The heart of a person is the combination of their spirit and their soul (mind, emotions and will). When a person is born again, the spirit of that person is recreated in the image of God. They are now in an unchangeable relationship with the God of the Bible. They have become a member of God's family rather than simply His creation. In order to take full advantage of the right to have fellowship with Him, the soul must be renewed each day. We must learn to think, speak and act like our Father by spending time in His Word, time in prayer, including praying in the spirit, and time in praise, thanksgiving and worship! What a glorious Salvation! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "From The Inside Out":


Shalom in Him!