Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Shalom,

In today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin we read again his account of the difference in his grades in school before and after being born again!

Development

"In him [Jesus] was life [zoe]; and the life [zoe] was the light of men" (John 1:4). 
The life that came into you at the New Birth can affect your mental processes by governing your thinking and your intellect. It certainly did mine.

I received eternal life as a teenage boy on the bed of sickness, April 22, 1933. Then on August 8, 1934, I was healed by the power of God through faith and prayer.

After my healing, I returned to high school. During the sixteen months I had been bedfast, I missed one school year. And in the two years of high school I had completed before, I had been a "D" student.

At that time, I didn't have a Greek concordance, so I didn't know about zoe. But I had my Bible, and the Spirit of God led me. Every day as I went to school I would say this:

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. That life is in me. The life of God is in me. That life is the light. (I knew light stood for development.) That life is developing me. That life is developing my spirit. That life is developing my mentality. I've got God in me. I've got God's wisdom in me. I've got God's life in me. I've got God's power in me." 
These are the declarations, based on the Word of God, that he would make about himself every day. The next couple of days in Faith Food he will give more examples of those who obeyed God and walked in great wisdom and favor. The end result of these actions that Kenneth Hagin took is that he became the ONLY straight A student in his entire class! The Word works, and it will work for YOU in just the same way! DARE to BELIEVE! Now DO IT! Amen! Here is Hillsong Young and Free" with "Wake":


Shalom in Him!