Sunday, June 26, 2016

Shalom,

My very favorite scripture is Philippians 3:10 from the Amplified Bible. Here are verses 8-10:
Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One), And that I may [actually] be found and known as in Him, not having any [self-achieved] righteousness that can be called my own, based on my obedience to the Law’s demands (ritualistic uprightness and supposed right standing with God thus acquired), but possessing that [genuine righteousness] which comes through faith in Christ (the Anointed One), the [truly] right standing with God, which comes from God by [saving] faith. 10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power out-flowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]

Paul said that EVERYTHING in his life rated as NOTHING in comparison to the New Birth, being born again by the Spirit if God, and having the priceless privilege of being able to get to know HIM intimately! As believers, we MUST have this attitude toward the things of God. What we do not appreciate and treat as valuable and "worth our time", we will eventually let loose of. We will never lose our salvation, but we will miss out entirely on all that HE has planned for us HERE and NOW! He has fully equipped us to walk in total prosperity and health as we put HIM (His Word) first place! Make the adjustments necessary for YOU to not miss a single second of that precious time with HIM! You will be SO glad that you paid the price to do so when the answers come to you before you even ask the questions! THIS type of intimate fellowship is the born again believers LIFELINE! AMEN! Here is
Hillsong Young and Free with "Lifeline":


Shalom in Him!