Thursday, May 26, 2016

Shalom,

Psalm 145 says everything I desire to say about life here on this earth! With THIS attitude, you can handle anything and everything that happens, safe under the shadow of His wings and abiding carefree within the Kingdom of God and HIS protection, provision and safety!

[A Psalm] of praise. Of David.

I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your name forever and ever [with grateful, affectionate praise].
Every day [with its new reasons] will I bless You [affectionately and gratefully praise You]; yes, I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord and highly to be praised; and His greatness is [so vast and deep as to be] unsearchable.
One generation shall laud Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wondrous works I will meditate.
Men shall speak of the might of Your tremendous and terrible acts, and I will declare Your greatness.
They shall pour forth [like a fountain] the fame of Your great and abundant goodness and shall sing aloud of Your rightness and justice.
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and abounding in mercy andloving-kindness.
The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works [the entirety of things created].
10 All Your works shall praise You, O Lord, and Your loving ones shall bless You [affectionately and gratefully shall Your saints confess and praise You]!
11 They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power,
12 To make known to the sons of men God’s mighty deeds and the glorious majesty of His kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
14 The Lord upholds all those [of His own] who are falling and raises up all those who are bowed down.
15 The eyes of all wait for You [looking, watching, and expecting] and You give them their food in due season.
16 You open Your hand and satisfy every living thing with favor.
17 The Lord is [rigidly] righteous in all His ways and gracious and merciful in all His works.
18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth.
19 He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.
20 The Lord preserves all those who love Him, but all the wicked will He destroy.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord; and let all flesh bless (affectionately and gratefully praise) His holy name forever and ever.

AMEN! Let's be about our Father's business and HIS #1 priority: seeking and saving the lost (Luke 19:10; Matthew 18:11)! He WILL handle everything else IF we cast all care over on HIM (1 Peter 5:7)! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "When The Fight Calls":

 WHEN THE FIGHT CALLS
 [Verse 1]
You’ve overcome this world with love
And made my fight Your own
I lift my eyes and throw fear aside
And sing out into the night
[Chorus]
Cause even when the world caves
Even when the fight calls
Even when the war’s waged
I’ll take heart
I know You are greater
Forever You are Savior
I will sing Your praise
With all that I have
With all that I am Lord
[Verse 2]
I’ll stare down the waves
Cause You own the tide
I still myself and know
You wait for me
On waters wild
Where faith walks above the storm
[Bridge]
I won’t let the storm weather my heart
Won’t let the darkness beat me down
Sing in the night my hope alive in You
I'll walk through the fire and not get burned
Pray in the fight and watch it turn
Jesus tonight I give it all to You

Shalom in Him!