Monday, November 16, 2015

Shalom,

Today  we read John 14 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. Verse 6 is one of the most important verses in the entire Bible! Jesus Himself said this to His disciples, specifically to Thomas, who had asked Him how they could know the way to the place where He was going. 

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Jesus is the ONLY way to ever get to the Heaven of the Bible! The Old Testament believers put their faith in the Messiah that they knew was to come because of the promises given to them. Most of them expected a conquering king to come. He DID! Jesus came to conquer sin and death and the enemy of our souls, satan! He accomplished it all when He died in our place and rose again from the dead, guaranteeing that anyone and everyone believing in and receiving Him as Lord and personal Savior would one day rise with Him. He IS the WAY! have YOU received Him yet? If not, I invite you to pray this prayer and know for certain that you have Heaven as YOUR home when you leave this earth! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now you have found THE WAY! Now get into a good local church and dive into the Word of God so that you can, in turn, lead others to "THE WAY"! Here is Hillsong United with "One Way":


Shalom in Him!