Friday, November 27, 2015

Shalom,

Happy first day of your "I intend to be thankful every day and not only on Thanksgiving"  commitment! What are YOU thankful for today in YOUR life? I am forever thankful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus, for saving me from death, hell and the grave! I am also thankful for health and well being, right here in this life! I am also thankful to have a home and responsibilities waiting for me in Heaven when I have finished my course! I am thankful that I belong to a great, Scriptural local church! I am thankful for the understanding that has always come of the Word of God from the moment I was filled with the Spirit of Almighty God! I am thankful for every person reading and studying this blog, and then sharing it with others! Psalm 148 is a wonderful way to assist you in maintaining YOUR thankful heart! 
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise Him in the heights! Praise Him, all His angels, praise Him, all His hosts! Praise Him, sun and moon, praise Him, all you stars of light! Praise Him, you highest heavens and you waters above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the Lord, for He commanded and they were created. He also established them forever and ever; He made a decree which shall not pass away [He fixed their bounds which cannot be passed over]. Praise the Lord from the earth, you sea monsters and all deeps! You lightning, hail, fog, and frost, you stormy wind fulfilling His orders! Mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars! 10 Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and flying birds! 11 Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all rulers and judges of the earth! 12 Both young men and maidens, old men and children! 13 Let them praise and exalt the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted and supreme! His glory and majesty are above earth and heaven! 14 He has lifted up a horn for His people [giving them power, prosperity, dignity, and preeminence], a song of praise for all His godly ones, for the people of Israel, who are near to Him. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

AMEN! I truly believe that if we maintain this attitude, 2016 will prove itself to be the very best year of our lives so far! Here is
Hillsong Worship with another song to assist you in this! "Here Now (Madness)":


Shalom in Him!