Sunday, November 8, 2015

Shalom,

Today I want to remind of something that we can sometimes forget in the midst of tests, trials and persecutions. Hebrews 
13:5-6:

5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."  6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"  NKJV

Here it is from the
Amplified Bible:

5 Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]  [Josh 1:5.] 6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?  AMP

AMEN! From the best places to the worst places, where YOU are, HE IS! AMEN! As a born again child of the Living God, you could NOT escape His presence if you tried (Psalm 139:7-10)! We have also been promised a way of escape from every situation (1 Corinthians 10:13)! Don't fall into the trap of comparing your situation with that of anyone else. God's Word is TRUTH, whether people understand and choose to walk in it or not! Realize that you do NOT know the intimate circumstances of another person's life. Only the God of the Bible knows the whys of another's successes and failures. These are NOT our business. OUR business is attending to what HE has called us to! Here is Hillsong Worship with another song from their new album. This one is called "Here With You":



Shalom in Him!