Thursday, October 29, 2015

Shalom, 

Psalm 119:1-3 shows us where the supreme authority in all the universe is!
89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens]. 90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast. 91 All [the whole universe] are Your servants; therefore they continue this day according to Your ordinances.

He, the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible IS the Supreme Authority in all of the universe! OUR God IS GOD! Verses 92-93 shows us how to live in success and prosperity in this life:
92 Unless Your law had been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. 93 I will never forget Your precepts, [how can I?] for it is by them You have quickened me (granted me life).

Verse 97 is also key to success in this life!

97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day.

How does obedience to this verse bring success? Look at Joshua 1:8:

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

AMEN! The entire Bible is our Word from God to bring prosperity, success, health, wisdom, understanding, favor, anointing and any and every other thing needful for our success. Without this Word, we would FAIL! Make sure that YOU are putting time in the Word of God as a top priority! Then YOU will have the same confidence of success in every area! Here is Hillsong United with "Search My Heart":


Shalom in Him!