Thursday, October 8, 2015

Shalom,

Today I want to share our Spoken Word Church website devotional with you! This goes along with what I have been sharing with you this week. We are about to see the King of all kings and the Lord of all lords, and when we do, we want to be ready! 

Earth is temporary. Eternity is permanent. You are a pilgrim here. This is a journey, a passage, a season. The future is far more suited for you. You are a citizen of the New Jerusalem. You are an ambassador, a representative on earth of your heavenly Father. Don't every forget it.

Overcomers are guaranteed a permanent place in the Temple of God. His Name is engraved upon you. You are His property and perpetuation of His kingdom. Act like the royalty you are.

"Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write down upon him my new name." (Revelation 3:12)
Remember that THIS life is preparation for the life to come! We who have received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior will live forever in His presence! Those who have rejected Him will not! Let's buy up every opportunity to represent Him well! AMEN! Here is Robin Mark with "Days of Elijah".


Shalom in Him!