Thursday, September 11, 2014

Shalom,

Look at 1 Corinthians 3:16:

16 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? KJV

If you have received Jesus as YOUR Lord and personal Savior, then YOU are the Temple of God! His Spirit lives in you! How should we be speaking and acting then, so that people can be aware of HIS presence in US? Look at today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin:

"Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body" (1 Cor. 6:19-20 AMP).

 I like the way I saw a missionary, who had returned from the field, minister to the sick. Ministering to one woman, he prayed first: "Father, this woman is Your child. She belongs to You. It's not right for the devil to dominate her. You laid her sickness and disease on Jesus, for it is written, '…Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses'" (Matt. 8:17). Then the missionary talked to the devil: "Satan, this woman's body is a temple of the Holy Ghost. It belongs to God, and you have no right to trespass on God's property. Remove yourself from God's property!" Then he talked to the woman: "Satan has oppressed your body with sickness, but God has made provision for your deliverance. Your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost, and you are commanded to glorify God in your body. Can God be glorified in your body by the devil dominating it? No. Therefore, stand against this sickness with me. We demand that Satan stop trespassing on God's property!"

 Confession: I will honor God and bring glory to Him in my body.

AMEN! YOU are God's property! You were purchased by the Blood of Jesus so that YOU could show forth the glory, the goodness, the grace, the mercy and the power of God so that others will be drawn to Him! What is YOUR life speaking about HIM? Repent (change your thinking to agree with God) if you have been showing HIM forth as something other than the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! Remember that HE came so that we may have HIS life! John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). AMP

This life is what the lost need to see and hear and know about YOU! Let's walk in it in abundance and let everyone know that it is HIM! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Alive":

"Alive"
I was lost with a broken heart
You picked me up, now I'm set apart
From the ash I am born again
Forever safe in the Saviour's hands
You are more than my words could say
I'll follow You Lord for all my days
I'll fix my eyes, follow in Your ways
Forever free in unending grace

'Cause You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

In the midst of the darkest night
Let Your love be the shining light
Breaking chains that were holding me
You sent Your Son down and set me free
Everything of this world will fade
I'm pressing on till I see Your face
I will live that Your will be done
I won't stop till Your Kingdom come

'Cause You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher
You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

Shalom in Him!