Friday, September 12, 2014

Shalom,

Psalm 73 addresses the fact that sometimes the godly LOOK as though they're failing and the ungodly LOOK as though they're blessed beyond measure! We KNOW that this cannot be TRUTH, but verses 16-17 really explains it!
16 But when I considered how to understand this, it was too great an effort for me and too painful 17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then I understood [for I considered] their end.

KNOW that despite the way things may LOOK in the natural realm, God's Word is STILL and ALWAYS the TRUTH (John 17:17)! Get into YOUR sanctuary, where YOU are aware of His presence! Your "secret place" of Psalm 91, where YOU are aware of His presence through prayer, praise & worship, study a& meditation of His Word, and intimate fellowship with Him! Meditate on the Goodness of God and the promises found in His Word! DARE to believe the TRUTH no matter how things SEEM to look! Joshua 1:8 tells us this:

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. AMP

Refuse to be moved by your natural senses, but be moved, instructed, inspired and encouraged by the Word of God! He has NEVER failed, and He is not about to start! AMEN! Grab the promises in His Word and make them yours! Be violent and aggressive against the enemy and take back what belongs to you (Matthew 11:12 AMP)! NO other person can do it FOR you! You MUST! You CAN! Philippians 4:13:

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. AMP

AMEN! Here, to encourage you in this, is Hillsong United with "Oceans: Where Feet May Fail":


Shalom in Him!